Slew Crane SWMS
Check out our Slew Crane SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this template to create a Slew Crane Safe Work Method Statement (Otherwise known as SWMS) for your workplace!
This Safe Work Method Statement template is suitable for any business in Queensland operating Slew Cranes and looking to improve its Work Health & Safety compliance!
Learn More: What Is A Safe Work Method Statement?
Have you ever been asked to provide a “SWMS” or “Safe Work Method Statement” on a project in Queensland? Read our post where we answer the question – What Is A Safe Work Method Statement?
To download our Slew Crane SWMS template for Queensland, click the Purchase button below and head to the checkout. After entering your information you will then be able to download the Slew Crane SWMS in Microsoft Word format.
If you have any trouble downloading our Slew Crane SWMS or other Work Health & Safety templates, you can contact us at any time.
Please make sure you read our Disclaimer before downloading this Slew Crane SWMS template for Queensland.
We Donate 0.5% Of Every Purchase To Remove C02 From The Atmosphere.
What Is Covered In Our Slew Crane SWMS?
Our Scaffolding SWMS contains risk assessments and safety controls for
The following hazards relating to Scaffolding have been addressed in this SWMS:
- Pre-Start Checks
- Untrained Workers
- Missing or unsafe equipment
- Traffic Management
- Injury to workers on the public
- Damage to plant & equipment
- Workers & client unfamiliar with work procedures, scope of work, SWMS etc.
- Arriving at work site and conducting site assessment
- Inclement weather e.g. high winds, rain, lightning, heat stress
- Noise hazards
- Plant & equipment incorrect for the task / incorrect use of plant
- Distracted workers, mobile phone usage, loads not being directed safely, loads incorrectly rigged up and secured
- Insufficient lighting
- Poor visibility
- Setting up the crane: Uneven ground, hazardous ground conditions, underground services, overhead services, electrocution, damage to property of plant, crane tip over, outriggers sinking, crushing & pinching injuries, collisions, fall from heights
- Lack of communication between crane crew and others onsite
- Crane operations: Unplanned movement of loads, crane tip overs, cranes operating outside of their lifting capacity, etc.
- Missing or incorrect safety equipment
- Reversing crane onsite
- Changing hook blocks on hydraulic cranes
- Installation and removal of counterweight
- Falling objects
- Loading / offloading trucks
- Chemical hazards (e.g. refueling)
PDF Document Sample of our Slew Crane SWMS
If you are unable to view the sample, you can click this link to download a copy.
How Can I Access My Download?
Upon purchasing your product you will be emailed a link which you can click to download your product.
You can also view and re-download any previous purchases via the Purchase History page.
How Long Do I Have To Access My Download?
Download links will be valid for 72 hours after your purchase. If you have made a purchase and missed the deadline, contact us today for help.
How Can I Add My Logo & Customise My Document?
Its super easy to add or delete information from any of our document templates.
All of our products are available in either Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs or Google Sheets format and can be fully customised with your business logo and information.
You can use the free version of Microsoft Office Online to edit Microsoft documents, or the free version of Google Workspace to edit Google documents.
Still Have Some Questions?
If you still have a question please make sure to visit out Frequently Asked Questions page, or shoot us a message via our Contact page.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You May Also Need:
Tower Crane SWMS
Check out our Tower Crane SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this pre-filled template to create a Tower Crane Safe Work Method Statement for your workplace!
Safe Operation of Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS
Check out our Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this pre-filled template to create a Vehicle Loading Crane Safe Work Method Statement for your workplace!
Franna Crane SWMS (Non-Slewing Crane)
Check out our Franna Crane SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this template to create a Franna Safe Work Method Statement for your workplace!