Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS
Check out our Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this template to create a Vehicle Loading Crane Safe Work Method Statement (Otherwise known as SWMS) for your workplace!
This Safe Work Method Statement template is suitable for any business in Queensland operating Vehicle Loading Cranes and looking to improve its Work Health & Safety compliance!
Learn More: What Is A Safe Work Method Statement?
Have you ever been asked to provide a “SWMS” or “Safe Work Method Statement” on a project in Queensland? Read our post where we answer the question – What Is A Safe Work Method Statement?
To download our Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS template for Queensland, click the Purchase button below and head to the checkout. After entering your information you will then be able to download the Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS in Microsoft Word format.
If you have any trouble downloading our Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS or other Work Health & Safety templates, you can contact us at any time.
Please make sure you read our Disclaimer before downloading this Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS template for Queensland.
We Donate 0.5% Of Every Purchase To Remove C02 From The Atmosphere.
What Is Covered In Our Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS?
Our Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS contains risk assessments and safety controls.
The following hazards relating to Scaffolding have been addressed in this SWMS:
- Unregistered or defective crane truck
- Incorrect tyre pressures
- Unsafe or defective equipment
- Insufficient inspections
- Personnel unfit for work e.g. fatigued or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Incompetent crane truck operator
- Unlicenced crane truck operator
- Missing or incorrect safety equipment
- Incorrect safety equipment and PPE
- Traffic: vehicles, cyclists, pedestrians
- Injury to workers or the public
- Damage to plant and equipment
- Workers and client unfamiliar with work procedures, scope of work, SWMS etc.
- Inclement weather e.g. high winds, rain, lightin, heat stress, etc.
- Noise hazards
- Incorrect use of plant and equipment or incorrect equipment choice for the task at hand
- Mobile phone usage, distracted workers
- Loads not being directed safely
- Loads incorrectly rigged up and secured
- Insufficient lighting / poor visability
- Uneven ground, underground services, overhead services electrocution, crane truck tip over
- Crushing, pinching injuries
- Fall from heights
- Unauthorized persons entering work zones
- Lack of communication between truck operator and others onsite
- Unplanned movement of loads
- Crane operating outside of its lifting capacity
- Environmental controls e.g. chemical hazards whilst refuelling, burst hydraulic hoses etc.
PDF Document Sample of our Vehicle Loading Crane SWMS
If you are unable to view the sample, you can click this link to download a copy.
How Can I Access My Download?
Upon purchasing your product you will be emailed a link which you can click to download your product.
You can also view and re-download any previous purchases via the Purchase History page.
How Long Do I Have To Access My Download?
Download links will be valid for 72 hours after your purchase. If you have made a purchase and missed the deadline, contact us today for help.
How Can I Add My Logo & Customise My Document?
Its super easy to add or delete information from any of our document templates.
All of our products are available in either Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs or Google Sheets format and can be fully customised with your business logo and information.
Still Have Some Questions?
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You May Also Need:
Check out our Slew Crane SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this pre-filled template to create a Slew Crane Safe Work Method Statement for your workplace!
Check out our Franna Crane SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this template to create a Franna Safe Work Method Statement for your workplace!
Check out our Rigging & Dogging SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this template to create a Rigging & Dogging Safe Work Method Statement for your workplace!