Confined Spaces SWMS
Check out our Confined Spaces SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this template to create a Confined Spaces Safe Work Method Statement (Otherwise known as SWMS) for your workplace!
This Safe Work Method Statement template is suitable for any business conducting work in Confined Spaces in Queensland looking to improve its Work Health & Safety compliance!
Learn More: What Is A Safe Work Method Statement?
Have you ever been asked to provide a “SWMS” or “Safe Work Method Statement” on a project in Queensland? Read our post where we answer the question – What Is A Safe Work Method Statement?
To download our Confined Spaces SWMS template for Queensland, click the Purchase button below and head to the checkout. After entering your information you will then be able to download the Confined Spaces SWMS in Microsoft Word format.
If you have any trouble downloading our Confined Spaces SWMS or other Work Health & Safety templates, you can contact us at any time.
Please make sure you read our Disclaimer before downloading this Confined Spaces SWMS template for Queensland.
We Donate 0.5% Of Every Purchase To Remove C02 From The Atmosphere.
What Is Covered In Our Confined Spaces SWMS?
Our Confined Spaces SWMS contains risk assessments and safety controls for working in Confined Spaces.
The following hazards relating to working in Confined Spaces have been addressed in this SWMS:
- Pre-Start Checks
- Insufficient inspections
- Incorrect tool or equipment for the task at hand
- Incompetent and untrained workers
- Missing or incorrect safety equipment and personal protective equipment
- Workers unfamiliar with work procedures, scope of work, SWMS etc
- Physiological and psychological demands of working in confined spaces
- Damage to equipment, property or environment
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Fire, explosion or injuries resulting from fire
- Manual Handling Injuries
- Atmospheric Conditions e.g. contamination in and outside of confined space, insufficient or unsafe oxygen levels, untrained atmospheric tester,
- Environmental Conditions e.g. biological hazards, radiation, excessive or prolonged noise, inadequate lighting, obstacles etc
- Working in heat and heights
- Movement of the confined space
- Hazards outside of the confined space
- And even more!
What Job Steps Are Covered In Our Confined Spaces SWMS?
The following job steps relating to Confined Spaces have been addressed in this SWMS:
- Pre-Start Checks
- Preparing For and Working in Confined Spaces
- Completion of Work or End of Day Procedures
PDF Document Sample of our Confined Spaces SWMS
If you are unable to view the sample, you can click this link to download a copy.
How Can I Access My Download?
Upon purchasing your product you will be emailed a link which you can click to download your product.
You can also view and re-download any previous purchases via the Purchase History page.
How Long Do I Have To Access My Download?
Download links will be valid for 72 hours after your purchase. If you have made a purchase and missed the deadline, contact us today for help.
How Can I Add My Logo & Customise My Document?
Its super easy to add or delete information from any of our document templates.
All of our products are available in either Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs or Google Sheets format and can be fully customised with your business logo and information.
Still Have Some Questions?
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.