Rigging & Dogging SWMS
Check out our Rigging & Dogging SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this template to create a Rigging & Dogging Safe Work Method Statement (Otherwise known as SWMS) for your workplace!
This Safe Work Method Statement template is suitable for any Rigging & Dogging or crane business in Queensland looking to improve its Work Health & Safety compliance!
Learn More: What Is A Safe Work Method Statement?
Have you ever been asked to provide a “SWMS” or “Safe Work Method Statement” on a project in Queensland? Read our post where we answer the question – What Is A Safe Work Method Statement?
To download our Rigging & Dogging SWMS template for Queensland, click the Purchase button below and head to the checkout. After entering your information you will then be able to download the Rigging & Dogging SWMS in Microsoft Word format.
If you have any trouble downloading our Rigging & Dogging SWMS or other Work Health & Safety templates, you can contact us at any time.
Please make sure you read our Disclaimer before downloading this Rigging & Dogging SWMS template for Queensland.
We Donate 0.5% Of Every Purchase To Remove C02 From The Atmosphere.
What Is Covered In Our Rigging & Dogging SWMS?
Our Rigging & Dogging SWMS contains risk assessments and safety controls for Rigging & Dogging Safety.
The following hazards relating to Rigging & Dogging have been addressed in this SWMS:
- Pre-Start Checks
- Unregistered or defective rigging and dogging equipment / lifting equipment
- Insufficient inspections
- Incorrect rigging equipment / lifting equipment for the task at hand
- Personnel unfit for work (e.g. fatigued, under the influence of drugs or alcohol)
- Incompetent and unlicensed riggers and doggers
- Missing or incorrect safety equipment and personal protective equipment
- Traffic, vehicles, cyclists, pedestrians,
- Injuries to workers or the public
- Damage to plant or equipment
- Workers and client unfamiliar with work procedures, scope of work, SWMS etc.
- Weather; High winds, rain, lighting, heat stress, dehydration, sunburn, UV radiation, skin cancer
- Noise hazards: hearing loss, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, stress
- Mobile phone usage
- Distracted workers
- Loads not being directed safely loads incorrectly rigged up and secured
- Insufficient lighting
- Poor visibility
- Uneven ground
- Hazardous ground conditions
- Underground services
- Overhead services; Powerlines
- Damage to property or plant
- Crane / Plant tip over
- Unplanned movement of loads
- Plant or equipment operating outside lifting capacity
- Manual handling
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Crushing and pinching injuries
- Falls from heights
- Work zones
- Lack of communication systems
- Slip, trip and fall hazards
- Falling objects
- Cuts, bruises, strains or sprains
- Being struck by objects
- Environmental damage
- Emergency procedures
What Job Steps Are Covered In Our Rigging & Dogging SWMS?
The following job steps relating to Rigging & Dogging have been addressed in this SWMS:
- Pre-Start Checks
- Arrive at work site and conduct site assessment
- Prepare for lift – set up plant and equipment
- Carry out lifting operations
- Slinging / Securing Loads – Lifting General Items
- Lifting Skip Bins, Kibbles, Brick Cages, Synthetic Sandbags
- Slinging / Securing loose items i.e. steel bars, nuts, bolts, scaffold components
- Slinging / Securing Loads – lifting precast concrete
- Slinging / Securing Loads – Formwork components, Shutters, Columns etc.
- Slinging / Securing Loads – lifting Loose Items / Drums
- Slinging / Securing Loads – lifting Scaffold Components / Man Boxes
- Slinging / Securing Loads – lifting false work frames, plywood
- Chemical Hazards (refuelling, Burst Hydraulic hoses etc.)
- Working at Heights
- Accidents or Incidents
PDF Document Sample of our Rigging & Dogging SWMSIf you are unable to view the sample, you can click this link to download a copy.
How Can I Access My Download?
Upon purchasing your product you will be emailed a link which you can click to download your product.
You can also view and re-download any previous purchases via the Purchase History page.
How Long Do I Have To Access My Download?
Download links will be valid for 72 hours after your purchase. If you have made a purchase and missed the deadline, contact us today for help.
How Can I Add My Logo & Customise My Document?
Its super easy to add or delete information from any of our document templates.
All of our products are available in either Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs or Google Sheets format and can be fully customised with your business logo and information.
You can use the free version of Microsoft Office Online to edit Microsoft documents, or the free version of Google Workspace to edit Google documents.
Still Have Some Questions?
If you still have a question please make sure to visit out Frequently Asked Questions page, or shoot us a message via our Contact page.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
You May Also Need:
Slew Crane SWMS
Check out our Slew Crane SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this pre-filled template to create a Slew Crane Safe Work Method Statement for your workplace!
Franna Crane SWMS (Non-Slewing Crane)
Check out our Franna Crane SWMS Template for Queensland – You can use this template to create a Franna Safe Work Method Statement for your workplace!
General Construction SWMS Bundle
Download our pre-filled construction SWMS templates today. Instant downloads, easily customisable SWMS templates.